Find the easy to follow guide about how to drink water correctly —
♣ Drinking water helps to maintain the balance of body fluid. Your body is composed of 70% water.
♣ The amount of water you drink every day plays an important role in maintaining a healthy body. You can survive without food but not without water in a day.
♣ Health-related problems like joint pain, migraine, constipation, fatigue, hair fall, stomach related problems, laziness, kidney related problem, insomnia, obesity etc are problems found due to a wrong way of drinking water.
♣ You should not ignore the right way of drinking water. So, try to practice the right way to drink water for 7 days then automatically it will become a habit.
♣ If you follow the correct way to drink water helps you to become a healthy person.
♣ So, all you have to do is follow some very simple rules and drink 8 glasses of water every day.
- This practice improves your metabolism significantly and makes any food more tolerable. Improved metabolism brings many wonderful surprises like weight loss, your skin looks more radiant healthy and youthful.
- Drinking water not only resulted in healthy hair but also made it look shinier.
- Something as simple and basic that if you practice how to drink water correctly, then it can help you to deal with illness without any medicine.
This experiment is definitely worth to try. You become way more energized, feel a thousand times better, and all this inspires you to take care of your health even moreWhether you want to experiment or not it purely depends on you. If you have any health problem already then consult with your doctor first. You just remember strictly follow the rules once you start to practice this as an experiment.
How much and when you should drink water:
→ Our body is composed of70 % water.
→ You are constantly losing water from your body primarily via sweats and urine.
→ To prevent dehydration you need to drink an adequate amount of water.
→ It is recommended eight-8 ounce glasses of water(2 liters)per day and is called 8 × 8 rule.
→ And easy to remember that 1 glass (250ml or 8 ounces) for 8 times a day.
How much water should you drink per day?
♦ Morning empty stomach 2 glasses (500ml).
♦ 1-1 glass 40 mins before and 40 minutes after lunch.
♦ 2 glasses of water in the evening in the gap of 1 hour.
♦ 1-1 glass 40 mins before and after dinner.
Wrong habits to drink water
♦ Don’t drink immediately after urine.
♦ Don’t drink immediately after eating fruits and meals.
♦ Don’t drink in a standing position.
♦ Don’t drink in a hurry.
Limitation of water consumption:
The recommended water consumption can vary based on age, sex, activity level, weight, and the climate you live in.
- Some experts believe that you need to sip on water constantly throughout the day, even when you’re not thirsty.
- At the end of the day, no one can tell you exactly how much water you need. This depends on the individual need.
- Try experimenting to see what works best for you. Some people may function better with more water than usual, while for others it only results in more frequent trips to the bathroom.
If you want to keep things simple, these guidelines should apply to the majority of people–
- When you’re thirsty, drink.
- When you are not thirsty anymore, stop.
- During high heat environment and exercise, make sure to drink plenty to compensate for the lost fluids to avoid dehydration.
click on the link and
watch the video on