Health Benefits Of Green Mung Bean You should Know about
Green Mung Bean is popularly known as mung dal, moong dal, moong, the green gram a type of small, green legume in the same plant family as peas and lentils. These tasty and flavored beans are normally eaten by Asian region people.
Green gram is a good source of plant protein and fiber. It contains vitamin A, B, C, D, E and K and minerals like potassium, magnesium, zinc etc.
Green mung bean health benefits are —
♥ Control diabetes:
- Eating green mung bean helps diabetes patients to control blood sugar level because of its low glycemic index value at 25 to control blood sugar levels.
♥ Improves digestive health:
- Apart from delicious taste, it detoxes you by removing harmful toxins from your body.
- Green mung bean improves intestinal health and cures indigestion. It prevents you from constipation, gas and bloating due to fiber present in it.
♥ Boost immunity system:
- Green mung bean protects us from infection and diseases caused by a microorganism. It supports on immune system boost because of vitamin and mineral.
♥ Promotes healthy skin:
- Eat mung bean can improve skin because of its rich in phytoestrogens which will help the process of antiaging.presence of collagen and elastin making provide you younger looking skin.
♥ Prevents from heart disease and stroke:
- With reducing cholesterol levels, helping to reduce high blood pressure levels to prevent heart diseases so avoid heart attack and stroke.
♥ Reduce bad cholesterol:
- Green mung bean is used to reduce high cholesterol. It nutrients help to decrease the bad cholesterol level.
♥ Strengthen bone health:
- Green mung bean sprout helps you strengthen bones because of vitamin k. It improves your bone density and preventing bone diseases like osteoporosis.
♥ Fiber to reduce obesity:
- When you eat green gram your hunger will vanish because fiber present in it helps you to feel full and you won’t feel hungry and prevent you overeating and craving so you won’t be fat.
- Again eating green mung bean helps in balancing body weight as it has fewer calories.
♥ Prevents anemia:
- Eating mung bean contain iron. It helps in curing iron in deficiency anemia in woman and children, especially in a pregnant woman.
♥ Mung bean to treat sepsis:
- Green mung bean can treat blood infection sepsis. As it has an anti-inflammatory agent cure the inflammation in the body so it cures disease like sepsis.
♥ Anti-cancerous properties:
- Mung bean sprouts with vitamin c can protect us from disease by fighting from free radicals. It anticancerous agent can manage to reduce tumors from forming and growing.
- Eating green mung beans a day helps in preventing breast cancer in woman.
How you can eat it —
- As a soup and dal curry.
- You can eat as when sprout.
- Make a sweet or dessert item.
- protein powders.
Green mung bean has been a part of traditional Ayurvedic diets in India for thousands of years.
Mung beans are considered ‘one of the most cherished foods’ in ancient India.
Green mung bean is a powerhouse nutrition. These days mung beans are beginning to pop up in protein powders, canned soups and in restaurant dishes state-side.