Are you living a refreshing life
No one can make you completely happy but yourself and this realization is a must for us.are you really living or simply existing? What pulls you down? Maybe it is the toxicity have accumulated all these years from your surroundings. Vitality and toxicity can’t co-exist.
- Toxins are basically substances which produce emotional, physical and psychological imbalances in an individual. This imbalance could be manifest by our body through organ malfunction, low immunity, aches and pains, hormonal imbalance or digestive issues.
- Toxins are now present everywhere and in everyone. Air, water, food, people and thoughts -everything contributes to toxicity. Toxins through food, air, and water are not under our control but our mental health definitely is.
- How do negative thoughts people and relationships contribute to toxicity and how to overcome freedom from these. It is not about what you eat, it is about what eats you. Negative and toxic thoughts eat you from within.
- Thoughts are powerful and carry a lot of energy. We can either channelize that energy to think positively or negatively.every single negative word or thoughts that you hear think or speak affects your body function.
Here are some ideas about living a refreshing life with happy and stress-free moments —
Work on yourself :
- Is anyone other than you responsible for your happiness?
- Never put the key to your happiness in someone else’s pocket.
- You are responsible for what you are thinking, doing and the person you ultimately are.
- If you want to be happy, then make others happy first because if your surroundings people are not happy then you cant be happy yourself for long.
- The power of thinking also impacts healing in a big way. It has no dought that fear, greed jealousy, anger, chronic anger worry. ill will, hatred, arrogance, resentment. guilt, negative energies eat us from inside faster than any disease. These emotions affect your digestion, assimilation of food, absorption, organs like the liver, kidneys, lungs and more.
- Work on yourself every day. It is believed that one has to feed one’s own self along what we owe others. This constitutes a balanced way of healthy and refreshing life.
- Whatever you do, throw yourself into it. throw your head, heart, hands into it totally.
- Whatever you do look upon as a calling, as a passion.Not as a job, not as something temporary.
Do not take tension :
- Health is wealth.
- Get a good night’s sleep. Avoid anything disturb your sleep.
- Avoid taking tension. Unwanted tension is affecting your mental and physical health.
- Sometimes relationships can become toxic. It could be a relationship with your friend, colleague, boss, neighbor or even your family member. just delete them from your life, maintain a distance and offer them a silent prayer. Never try to please them because they will always pull you down, create insecurities, drain all your energy and dent your mind, even you choose not to react.
- Similarly, walk away from an unpleasant situation and people, things or events that pull you down and feel negative, prefer groups that discuss, ideas, not people.
- Stick the people who like you and whom you like.
Learn a skill :
- Are you wasting time by simply doing nothing?
- Wasting time by simply sleeping, watching unnecessary TV programme and mobile? Then leave these habits for your good only.
- Be a lifelong student. Try to learn something interesting and new.
- You know as a kid we ask many questions like why the sky is blue, why we can’t touch the sky, how a bird can fly so high. But gradually when we grow older then curiosity goes away. If you are happy with the knowledge then you are going to atrophy. So, never lose the curiosity of learning.
- Have a goal that fires your imagination and makes you feel alive as you pound away at it. It could be learning a skill, getting a qualification, a promotion or health-related goals.
- Without goals, life is directionless and even with all money and comforts in the world.
- When a goal is achieved set a new one again.
Dance and sing without inhibition :
- Do you like to dance or sing?
- Then don’t stop yourself because of shyness and hesitation.
- Dance and sing or anything you like do without inhibition is the amazing therapy in the world to refresh your life.
- Listen to your inner voice and stay true to yourself.
- Go with your intuition rather than logic sometimes is quite refreshing.
- Never compromise your values and principles.
Accept bad with dignity :
- Accept a bad and negative situation with dignity.
- Go slow on expectations from the world around. When things do not turn out the way we wished. we always get frustrated.
- So accept any situation whether it is good or bad, for what it is and there is always a reason for it.
- Mind and body healing practices like gratitude, positive affirmations, accepting and letting it go, an art of appreciation, positive visualization, pranayama, yoga, meditation should be given equal importance when it comes to healing disease.
The gift of giving and helping :
- Charity and donation is a great way of refreshing life.
- Make charity a part of your daily routine by giving it to needy people. Give leftover food to the animal, street children.
- “It is a basic principle of karma in action”, you get back what you give.
- The act of charity also makes you feel good. It encourages detachment as you learn to give away material possessions.
- So start small by giving away Rs.10 or 100 or dig into your cupboard and just give and feel relax.
- Helps others rise. Greatness comes not from a position, but from helping build the future. All you have you in positions of power and duty to pull other up.
- An obligation to make it possible for the people who are younger to come up and achieve the level of greatness so they too can be on the stage sometime in the future.
Don’t retire from life :
- At a certain age, every person is retiring from work for rest.
- But retirement doesn’t mean you left nothing with your life to do.
- Take responsibility wherever and whatever you can and enjoy each day with your family and friends.
- So, when you retire from work do not retire from life. Don’t wake up at 8 am not knowing what to do with your day.
Nurture your own garden :
- Build a connection with the beauty of nature.
- If you try to creatively occupy to make your house a home. Then it helps to keep you close ties with nature.
- Plant own trees and flowers, see them grow and blossom and feel refresh by their aesthetic beauty of nature. Cultivate a sense of kinship with them.
It’s very important that we grow and nurture your emotional self every single day. It is only medicine to gain mental and emotional balance for living a refreshing life.
Also, you might like this video